- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tbspn butter
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cap-full of white vinegar
2. Combine milk and vinegar, add to flour. Mix lightly until mixture starts to come together (add a little extra milk if necessary). Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead lightly. Shape into a 3cm-thick round and place on an oven tray.
3. Score top of damper with a knife into wedges. Dust lightly with a little flour. Bake for about 20 minutes or until damper is light golden.