Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lime and Ginger Cookies


Tati over at Polka Dot Pantry Sweets described these cookies as amazing, and I have to agree.  Teena and I both love them!  Visit Tati's blog if you would like the recipe.


I used a lime from our potted Patio Lime. It was only a small lime though and I think the cookies could have used a bit more lime flavour.


I wouldn't recommend using a hand mixer like this one for making cookies and cakes though...  I think I need to get myself a proper electric mixer.

6 comments:

  1. These are sooo yummy, I'm having a couple a day - at least! Lucky Dave made a couple of batches! The lime flavour is very refreshing, and all the better that we grew it ourselves!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything with citrus flavor. I will have to check those cookies out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lime. Not sure if the kids would like these. These would be good at an adult appetizer party! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. These look wonderful. Love the patio lime!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure they taste delicious. I'm crazy for lime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a wonderful recipe. I love citrus, especially lime flavoring, so I know I would love these. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...